Business Development Intern
DeepMirror’s goal is to solve the challenges of global health by enabling effortless building and deployment of Biomedical AI to advance both the research and treatment of disease. We just completed our first financing round backed by UK-based angel investors to productise our proprietary technology for biomedical image analysis.
Founded in 2019 by two interdisciplinary scientists at the University of Cambridge, DeepMirror already serves AI solutions to hundreds of scientists across the globe. In 2020 we developed a 100x faster way of training biomedical AI and raised funds to deploy that technology at scale.
About the Position
We are building a platform to deploy rapid custom solutions for biomedical analysis and are looking for an intern to identify potential customer segments for our technology. If you share our vision of creating on-demand production ready AI and an enthusiasm for start-up culture (friendly atmosphere, not having to fit in a box) we are the right place for you.
You will …
- Perform independent research to identify relevant opportunities in industry & academia.
- Help understand our customer needs and product features
- Work closely with the founders in contacting leads
- Manage and develop end-to-end sales processes
- Work remotely
- Great communicator and able to integrate in a team
- Flexible & independent working style befitting a rapidly changing and non-hierarchical work environment
- Life science industry experience
- Experience in sales
- Understanding of modern machine learning technology
- Software development experience
- Start-up / entrepreneurial experience
- Competitive pay and equity compensation (options)
- Flexible working
- Sales commission
How to Apply
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your name
- Your LinkedIn profile
- Your CV + Cover letter
We hire talented people from all backgrounds, because it’s the right thing to do and makes our company stronger. We especially invite applications from underrepresented groups